Need to place someone into care?
At Health And Aged Assist (HAAA), we specialise in the complete process of placing
people into residential aged care. For over 15 years, we have helped thousands of
Australians save time and money while ensuring they get the best care and support
for their loved ones.
We can also assist with:
- Securing the most appropriate aged care facility
- Negotiating the RAD (bond)
- Liaising with Centrelink and DVA to maximise pensions and minimise aged care fees
- Options for keeping or selling the family home
- Looking after your case until your loved one leaves the facility
HAAA will save you time and money while ensuring your loved one gets the most appropriate
HAAA will assist you with the entire aged care placement process.
- Permanent and respite care
- Frail aged and dementia care
- Behavioural issue placement
- Complex and financially difficult cases
For expert advice call us now:
1300 784 781
Charities And Events
Donate to your
Favourite Charity Read more
Need To Place Someone into Care