Are you Aged Care ready?
Signs to look out for:
- Difficulty keeping track of time
- Disheveled clothing and appearance
- Forgetting to take medication
- Sleeping for most of the day
- Difficulty with walking, balance and mobility
- Trouble getting up from a seated position
- Missing important appointments
- Changes in mood or extreme mood swings Poor diet or weight loss
- Neglected home
- Poor personal hygiene
- Difficulty managing personal finances
If and when it is time, ensure you are Aged Care Ready.
HAAA will assist you with the entire placement process.
Feel free to contact us if you’re unsure whether your loved one requires aged care. Call our Aged Care Consultants: 1300 784 781