Private Case Management
At National Care Triage our Case Management services are designed to achieve client wellness and independence through assessment, planning, facilitation, care coordination, evaluation and advocacy. Our Case Management team will identify and engage suitable providers and facilities throughout the continuum of services, while ensuring that available resources are being used in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Some of the care and support services we can arrange for you include:
- Assisting with vital community services to remain in their own home
- Help identify suitable providers
- Set up service arrangements
- Support and implement changes when required
- Assist with funding applications
- Advocate for clients when they need someone to communicate on their behalf
With our extensive experience in Case Management we develop an individually tailored program to meet your specific care and support needs, giving you choice and flexibility in the way these services are provided to you.