Links to other Sites
This web site contains links to other web sites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are moving to another web site. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of these linked sites as their privacy policies may differ from ours.
To ensure the privacy and integrity of your credit card information, we do not view, collect or store credit card information in any form when you are making online payments or purchases. When a purchase is made on our Website, using the online payment facility, the session and information is totally handled and processed by our nominated bank on our behalf. When credit card payments are processed, they are done over 128-bit SSL encryption.
Every effort has been made to provide you with reliable, accurate and up-to-date information in all areas of our site. However, as with any portal and directory of this size and scope, the possibility exists that some of the information may be outdated or given to HAAA incorrectly. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information on the site, HAAA cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions.
HAAA remains diligent and committed that the information gained and provided for us to promote is as precise as possible at all times. You are encouraged to contact the care homes, suppliers and advertisers and conduct your own enquiry before you proceed.
HAAA does not necessarily endorse or recommend any of care homes, advertisers or external links listed.
The Use of Information and Resources on our site
Users of this site may print copies of pages for their own personal use or for a client or patient. Copyright intellectual property, design rights and content of this site remain the property of Health and Aged Assistance Pty. Ltd. at all times.
We collect personal information for the following purposes:
- To make you aware of our products, services and promotions.
- To help us monitor traffic to our website so we can better understand our market.
- To get feedback from our customers on our products and services.
- To enable visitors to our website to best utilise the various features available on our site.
- To protect our visitors from anyone else seeing what requests are being made as well as what information they are accessing.
- To deliver directory and advertising services.
- To disseminate information about our services.
- Verify the identity of the users to the various log in areas on our site.
- Verify the identity of the advertiser or the contact person in relation to advertising.
- To gain a better understanding of advertisers and their needs.
- To assist us to make improvements in the content and functions on our site.
We will not require you to register or provide personal information in order to visit our Web site. However, certain pages or features of our site may require you to register or provide personal information before you will be granted access.
Health and Aged Assistance Pty. Ltd. does not collect information from Web users, unless the personal information is provided by you.
Health and Aged Assistance Pty. Ltd. will never sell, rent or give away your personal information to outside parties.
Health and Aged Assistance Pty. Ltd. promotes the privacy, confidentiality, security and responsible handling of any information collected from the users of the site at all times.