Are you Aged Care ready?
Signs to look out for:
- Difficulty keeping track of time
- Disheveled clothing and appearance
- Forgetting to take medication
- Sleeping for most of the day
- Difficulty with walking, balance and mobility
- Trouble getting up from a seated position
- Missing important appointments
- Changes in mood or extreme mood swings
- Poor diet or weight loss
- Neglected untidy home
- Poor personal hygiene
- Difficulty managing personal finances
When it is time, make sure you are Aged Care Ready; HAAA will assist you with the entire placement process.
Feel free to contact us if you’re unsure whether your loved one requires aged care. Call our Aged Care Consultants: 1300 784 781