Are you Aged Care ready?
Have a plan in place in case you or your loved one needs to move into residential care unexpectedly in the future
Having a plan can make the transition into residential care much smoother and can reduce a lot of the stress and anxiety involved. From our many years of experience with our clients we have found it is better to be proactive instead of reactive to an emergency or a time sensitive situation.
Signs to look out for:
- Difficulty keeping track of time
- Disheveled clothing and appearance
- Forgetting to take medication
- Sleeping for most of the day
- Difficulty with walking, balance and mobility
- Trouble getting up from a seated position
- Missing important appointments
- Changes in mood or extreme mood swings
- Poor diet or weight loss
- Neglected untidy home
- Poor personal hygiene
- Difficulty managing personal finances
When it is time, make sure you are Aged Care Ready; HAAA will assist you with the entire placement process.
Feel free to contact us if you’re unsure whether your loved one requires aged care. Call our aged care consultants: 1300 784 781